Elbit Systems will present new products in the areas of PGMs, Self-Protection and Commercial Aviation solutions at the Paris Air Show.
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defence, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world.
Elbit Systems display (Display area A-8) will include airborne self-protection solutions, Precision-Guided Munitions, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) technologies as well as commercial aviation systems.
Listed below are the new systems that Elbit will be displaying –
- Hermes™ 45: a new Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (STUAS) offering extended range and duration with point launch and recovery for land and maritime platforms.
- Skylark™ 3: a mini-Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) optimized for dismounted or vehicle-based operations to the division, brigade and battalion levels.
- SPECTRO™XR: an ultra-long range, day/night, multi-spectral EO/ISTAR system for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft, aerostats, naval vessels and land applications.
- MUSIC™ family of Direct Infrared Counter Measures (DIRCM) for protection against shoulder launched air to surface missiles
- All-in-Small: Full protection and situational awareness
in a single extremely small and lightweight LRU
- Solid State Phased Array Transmitter (SSPA) is an Electronic Warfare (EW) transmitter suitable for airborne, ground and naval platforms.
- Flares: an Infra-red (IR) spectral decoy for fixed and rotary wing combat aircraft
- Mini Stand-Alone Missile Protection System (SAMP): is comprised of a mini countermeasure dispenser system and a mini IR decoy flare, capable of defeating most modern IR-seeking MANPADS and air-to-air missiles
- Light SPEAR™: Electronic Attack and self-protection system for UAS
- ReDrone: a multi-layered counter-UAS system that enables to detect, identify, track and neutralize multiple drone-type simultaneously
- iSNS (Immune Satellite Navigation Anti-Jamming Systems): an airborne electronic countermeasure system that ensures reliable, non-stop GPS operation.
Commercial Aviation Systems:
- InSight™: A display System designed as an integrated flight deck solution, featuring embedded synthetic vision with advanced mapping, electronic charts, and radio control
- ClearVision: a Head-Up Display (HUD) that presents aircraft data over a transparent glass, enabling pilots to fly with out-of-the-window view in critical phases of flight
- ClearVision: an Enhanced Vision System (EVS) for operation and landing in low visibility conditions
- Skylens: a wearable HUD packed in a lightweight, easy-to-install device
- SkyVis: a HUD system that provides helicopter pilots with enhanced situational awareness and a conformal “head up” view in day/night flight
Precision Guided Munitions
- Rampage: a precise and anti-jamming GPS/INS guided missile intended for integration on any aircraft
- MPR500 & LIZARD: a multi-purpose rigid penetration and surface attack bomb featuring a laser-based GPS precision guidance kit
- SkyStriker: a fully autonomous loitering munitions system capable of long-range precise tactical strikes
Airborne Search & Rescue and Communications
- PRC-648 Personal Locator Beacon (PLB): is an advanced over-the-horizon locator, for non-combat search and rescue (SAR) missions, carried in the pilot’s emergency vest
- ELT 648: a variant of the PRC 648 PLB that transforms the PLB into an Emergency Locator Transmitter
- PRC 434/CS: an advanced dual mode long-endurance Personal Rescue Beacon for combat and non-combat Search and Rescue operations